Friday, June 4, 2010

Hair Today GONE TOMORROW.....


I did it....I chopped it ALL OFF!!!! I look like a porcupine right now because I just ran in and washed all of the little hairs off so I wouldn't be itchy!!! I FINALLY FEEL LIKE ME!!!!

Besides chopping my hair off, I also cleaned my ENTIRE HOUSE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!! I cleaned out the bathroom closet, washed the walls in the hallway, for the most part the upstairs is all set. Then I moved downstairs, washed windows, washed walls, washed curtains, ironed them, re-hung. Took down all of my chotchkies in my kitchen washed everything, dried it all, washed the walls, put everything back...

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! I am pooped! Now everything is ready for our VIP!!

Billy called this morning @ 1:30am our time, he's making his FINAL (LOVE THAT WORD)~ travel plans. He will fax his itinerary as soon as his plans are complete!!! I think I am going to explode with excitement!

I'm off, going to read before settling in for the night!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...PLEASE KEEP PRAYING IT REALLY WORKS!!

2 comments:

  1. I knew you wouldn't let it grow out...cause I can't either!!

    You have been busy...you need to rest...I know you are just getting ready for that Marine!! I can't wait to get my house ready for mine to come home!! I know you have to be beside your self with things getting so close!! Oh...I wish I was there to share in the joy!! Enjoy your evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. Sometimes the hair just has to go. Happy you are geting you house all ready for Billy. It will be coming home time before you know it. Enjoy your Saturday. Rest a bit. Big hugs from ganky:)

    ReplyDelete