Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baseball Tonight.....



I have the night off my guys are at the Red Sox game, I was able to get the tickets a few weeks ago & as a surprise for Mr. P & Billy!

It's a nice night, hot but a good night for a ball game!

When I pulled into the driveway I noticed that my plant that hangs outside of my back door looked half dead :( ...I'm not very good with plants! Well, I gave it a big drink so we'll see!

It's quiet here this evening. I got a few things done around here and now I am just waiting on them to get home!

Next weekend is Nikky's shower so I have to get my TODO list out so I don't forget anything!! BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Billy leaves again in 17 days :( :( :( .....I keep trying to stop the clock BUT NO LUCK!!!! Hardly seems fair, but whatcagonnado ~ the hardest part is watching them walk away!!! I feel better knowing that Mr. P will be driving him down there and staying for a few days, I KNOW I KNOW he's a Marine BUT HE'S STILL MY BABY BOY!!

Well, I'm going to scoot....things to do!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!!!! Please keep praying it really works!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know they are enjoying the game!! I am so glad he is getting to spend time with ya'll and he will not be so far away this time and I promise everytime I go up I will check in on him!!Enjoy your time and don't worry about 18 days from now!!LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to get some down time to relax before you jumped into your To Do list.

    I agree with Cindy - you need to live in the moment and enjoy your time now. Don't stress about what is happening in 18 days. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear that these two shared some Father/Son time and at the ballgame! I know they had a great time! I hope you enjoyed some restful time at home alone but you were probably missing them the whole time!

    Now, I am with Cindy... try your best NOT to look to when Billy leaves, just enjoy him while he is there!

    Hey, my friend, Camp Lejeune is close enough to just jump in the car and head down for the weekend!

    Love you bunches and hope you have an extra blessed day!

    ReplyDelete