Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Day At The Water Park.....

We had a busy day yesterday ~ but SO FUN!!!! Every bone in my body is crying, I missed Mr. P & Ms. B terribly last night & couldn't wait to give them both a GREAT BIG HUG when I got in this afternoon!!! Ms. B got to have a nice piece of grilled chicken with her dinner tonight!!

This is Katelin "The Fish" & yesterday was HER DAY!!!



She stripped off her clothes and jumped into her bathing suit before we had all filed into the room to unpack! She was just toooo excited!



Putting on her goggles, ready to hit the pool!!



Peeping out of the pool ~ just checking on us, making sure we weren't having any fun without her ~ LOL!!!



Katelin & Auntie Barbara....coming down the tube, I went down on the other side & the tube was pitch black...I was screaming my guts out!!! But it was FUN!!!









We laughed the entire time we were there...and this little sweetie was just SO HAPPY. Thanks Barbara, Karen (that's Katelin's mommy, she made me promise I wouldn't put her picture up ;> ) & Katelin!!! I had the best time ~ Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun time! I love to watch the kids play at those kinds of parks. We always do the "Water Park" on our family vacation. We make it a day and stay ALL day:) I am happy you had a great time. What a cutiepie that Katelin and I know a cutiepie when I see one! Have a blessed weekend dear Lynda! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooooooooooooosh! I would have been screaming so loud...My kids always say the whole world heard me ... :-)!! Glad you had a girls day out, and I know where I would have wanted to be after something like that...massage....PLEASE!!!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you had so much fun!! I am sure everyone was happy to see you come home!! You get you some rest!!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun. Munchkin would be all over that! :) Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete