Wednesday, May 19, 2010

June 19th........June 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I got a call from this sweet fella,



he was calling with some pretty big news when all of a sudden...this sweet dear friend beeped in.....



well, I couldn't ask Billy to hold because I was crying too hard, he finally got his orders. His flight date is June 19th, it was moved up from the tentative date of June 28th!!! Not only that but his PDS was changed, he'll be here on the East Coast, Camp Lejeune ~ OOH-RAH!!!

We had a quick conversation and then I hurried up and called Ms. Cindy back, we were shouting & laughing....she had seen Billy's status and knows that can't always get on facebook during my work day SO SHE CALLED TO GIVE ME THE NEWS TOO ~ I felt doubly blessed!!!!! That's where her Justin is stationed, so they will seek each other out once they are both settled, why, BECAUSE WE SAID SO :)

Then I called Mr. P, he was way ahead of me. Billy called home first and told his dad he couldn't tell me because he wanted too....then a call to the Bride, she was getting ready to call me because she saw his post on facebook :) I was the last to know!!!! Oh I have been smiling ALL DAY LONG!

My heart is so happy, to have him coming home and then to be on the same side of the world as us is just toooo much, I feel so blessed!

I think I'll plan a road trip or two or three or four or five OR OR OR!!!!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless ~ please continue to pray for our Marines & Military! Justin, Justin, Mark, Ryan, Blake & Billy you are all in my prayers and my heart!

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! Cindy had told me that he would be heading home soon and to have him closer is awesome. I can't wait for all of them to get back in our neck of the woods:) Keep smiling Lynda, he is on his way. I hope he gets to spend lots of time with you and Mr. P. What about his girlfriend? I can't remember if she is in the service too! Have a sweet evening! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Dear friend...I am so happy for you!! I was just beside myself...Some would have thought that it was my son coming home!! hehe!! A Marine Mom loves all Marines!! hehe!! I can not wait...Yes he and Justin will seek each other out and yes it is because we say so!! Have a wonderful evening!! I love ya and I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohooo!! Now that's some good news. I know you're going to be on cloud nine for quite some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you I could cry! God has heard our prayers! He will be stationed with my Justin, too! He is already there! Wow! Have a great day, I know you will! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just SOOOOOOO thrilled for you that you are about to see your noble son again... and the wedding and all that makes you just about to bust wide open with happiness!!! Glad he is stationed closer! RAH! Thanks for praying for our Justin too. No news is good news.....
    Trying just to catch up today before I head out. My post times are limited now...HUGS and HUGS of happiness sent across the states....

    ReplyDelete