Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heading To The Water Park.......


Well, after a few cancelled dates our Girls Night Away is finally here!!! We'll be heading out tomorrow morning, Barb, Karen, Little Katelin & me off to Coco Key Water Park. I picked up the snickysnacks for our little get away & I have my camera battery charging so I can get lots of pictures!

Mr. P is on dog duty, he gets to babysit my little brat Ms. B. Maybe they'll go out for a swim...then again, maybe they will sit in front of the boob-tube all day long and snooze!!!

I'm not sure if I'll get a cahnce to blog tomorrow, know that I'll be thinking of each & every one of you! I'll catch up with all of you when I get in on Saturday!

Until then, Be Safe & God Bless...please keep praying it really works!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl you go and have fun!! You deserve a little get-away!! Don't worry about us here in blog land...we will be ok!! We will miss you but we know that you will return to us soon!! Enjoy yourself!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Girl's day out and Girl's night out are ALWAYS FUN!!! Gotta get out with my Kat again!!! HUGS>...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in your teeny-weeny-bikini! I know you will enjoy your time with the girls! Hope you have perfect weather my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete