Monday, October 11, 2010

Ready Set Shop......



Need I say more? We were up & out early this morning...we ran from one end of the complex to the other about 100 times and then stopped for lunch.

We hit the new Vera Bradley outlet, had to indulge in a new fall tote!! Then I grabbed a pair of shoes at Aerosoles, brown, who doesn't need a new pair of brown shoes??!

Then it was home and on to my ironing & finishing up the laundry. A woman’s work is never done ;D

It was nice to have today off, back to reality tomorrow!

Have a great night.

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless....

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun and hope you put everything away so Mr. P doesn't find it!! :)
    Enjoy the rest of your evening...Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shopping... my favorite exercise:) Enjoy your evening and I'll be home Thursday with LOADS of work to do around my house! But, not until Thursday! Enjoy your evening and get some rest! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete