Friday, October 8, 2010

A Chill In The Air.....



That's right ladies, I am wearing my flannel pajamas tonight!!! This is no laughing matter, I a ccchhhhhiiiiilllllyyyyy (simulated chattering teeth) ~ making a cup of tea and going to curl up with my book & my pup. Poor Mr. P is already sound asleep, Fridays are a long day for him. He doesn't rest when he gets in from work on a Friday and he goes until he runs out of steam.

I'm reading Legacy, yet another book on the life of Queen Elizabeth Tudor. This period in time fascinates me. I have read several non-fiction books on the Tudors and just as many novels based on historical facts & I can't get enough of this family!

Billy is heading to DC for the long weekend to see Katrina & take in a Redskins game on Sunday afternoon. Nikky & Mike are coming for dinner on Sunday, can't wait to see them :) :) :) & I am hitting the outlets on Monday with a couple of my girlfriends, now you're talking baby!

Mr. P & little Ms. B are gearing up for the opening of hunting season. They have been out for several very long walks & some really good swims hauling the training dummies & she has done really well. Just a little limping when after she is home and has rested for a while but she shakes it off and then she's good to go! I think getting out there has been good for her, she is starting to trust that leg again :) Yay Ms. B I hope you bag a bundle of birds this year!Well, I am going to scram.

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless....

4 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness!!Cutie Patootie Footie Flannel Pajamas!!!Bet you look adorable in your flannels. Glad it's not that cold down here yet. Not quite ready for THAT!!!
    Hugs to you for a great weekend and fun with your girlfriends doing what you love best!!
    So glad for an A+ report on Ms. B!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I may have to find me a set of those jammies!! I LOVE jammies and I stay cold so they may work well for me! I am sitting here waiting on that Marine of mine to get home so I can squeeze him tight!! :)

    Glad all is well with Ms. B...Can't keep a good woman down!

    Well Good night and sweet dreams to you!! Enjoy the outlet mall Monday!! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those footie pjs. It doesn't get cold enough here to wear them. Stay comfy cozy!!

    Munchkin is having a blast with Grandma and Grandpa. We're not sure how long they're staying, so she's enjoying every moment. :)

    Not sure what we're doing for the long weekend other than watching the Michigan/Michigan State football game tomorrow. I'm sure Munchkin will come up with some good ideas. ;)

    Enjoy your fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing about flannel, it makes me HOT! I sleep year round in a nightgown with string straps:) It is beautiful here in Vegas, the sun is shining and I am about to get out and do some "street walking":)and perhaps a little shopping! Have a great day dear Lynda! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete