Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HoHum.....



Feeling HoHum tonight, not sad, not blue,....just feeling Ho Hum! Down right tired is more like it!

Each night it gets a bit cooler here, one of these nights we'll have to break down and turn the furnace on :/ UGHHHHHH!!!! Not looking forward to a heating bill, I like it HOT HOT HOT so it's going to be $$$$$ ~ LOL!

Ms. B is fussy, I'm cranky, Mr. P is waking up, these two gals are getting ready to hit the rack, that's Marine Talk for going to bed ~ LOL!

Didn't want the night to go by without stopping in to say HOWDY!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...

3 comments:

  1. Howdy to you and hope you get a great night's rest! Some days are more ho hum than others and that is OK too:) Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda. I am having one of those days, too! I have not been blogging much. Hope your sweet and gorgeous newlywed Daughter is doing well! Take care of you and tell Ms. B "Hi" for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally wiped too. We said goodbye to D's parents today, so tomorrow, we're sleeping in. lol! We're going to miss having them around. :(

    You would like it here 'cause it's hot! hot! hot! ;) We like to keep the house cool! cool! cool!

    ReplyDelete