Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Flushing Out The Birds....



Congratulations to Ms. Bailey & Mr. P, they bagged a pheasant yesterday!! They were quite pleased with themselves! Mr. P tried to send me a few pictures from his phone but it doesn't take very good ones :/

She flushed it out, waited for her master to get his shot off and then waited for her command!!! She ran like gangbusters, scooped it up gave it a quick shake & trotted right back to Mr. P. Dropped it at his feet gave it a lick and a nudge and waited for a pat on the head and a "good girl" ~ YAY Ms. B!

Tomorrow they go for ducks ~ YUMMY!

My doctor had me stop Remicade for a few months, a few of my tests came back "questionable" so he stopped it, my last infusion was the week before Nikky's wedding :/ I am definitely out of steam and every joint is screaming...that's why I haven't been blogging regularly, I am just to tired when I get in. Last night I got home at about 6:30, fed Ms. B heated up my dinner and fell asleep on the couch waiting for it to finish up in the microwave ~ I never ate a bite & when Mr. P got up we jumped into bed and fell asleep until about 4:45 this morning! Hopefully the last round of tests that I go for in December come back o.k. so I can start up again in January! This couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time of the year!!!!

Well, I'm going to scoot!

Until tomorrow Be Safe & God Bless....

5 comments:

  1. Well Congrats Ms. B!!! And you to Mr. P....But I know that Ms. B was really wanting to do a good job this hunting season!!

    And well I sure hope that they get you fixed up with your medication!! I know with the holidays coming you will need all the extra energy you can get! I will be sending up special prayers for you!! Love you so much!! Hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Ms. B and Mr. P! Sounds like she just got right back in there and is doing so well! I don't know much about pheasants but they sound worthy of the Queen's table:)

    Now I sure hope you are able to get the medicine you need! I don't want you feeling without energy and having those screaming joints! Those Doctors need to get it figured out! Take care and let me know if you need me:) Love to all of you up there and BUNCHES of prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw ...what you talkin' bout Willis???
    What's all this achiness..I don't like hearing that...Someone needs to FIX IT!!! I will be saying a little prayer for you. I know SOMEONE who can! Hope your tests come back with good news. RAH for Ms. B!!! (and of course Mr. P)
    Sounds like she is catching right on...
    Bet she was on cloud nine. :-) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that your tests came back questionable. It is a rotten time of year not to be able to receive meds that help you to feel "better". Praying that things will get sorted out quickly, so you can feel better.

    Glad that Ms. B (and Mr. P) were successful in their hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you, dear! The Lord will give you strength in the upcoming months to do what needs to be done. I pray a healing touch over you, too! Love you, girlfriend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete