Sunday, October 3, 2010

Feels Like Fall Around Here....

Chilly temps yesterday & today, I made a homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner yesterday & a banana bread. Nothing like the smell of bread baking in the oven and soup simmering away on the stove ~ MMMM MMMM GOOD!

The leaves have just started to change, next weekend I hope to get out and take a walk in the woods and get a few pictures of the trees. We are going out to the pumpkin patch too & you know that I'll be getting me a Carmel Apple ;D



Have you ever had a Mrs. Prindables Apple??? Now that's apple heaven, I made my own version a few years ago, not to shabby if I do say so myself!

Never got out to go junkin' yesterday, there's always next weekend!

Nikky & Mike came by this afternoon, I filled them up with some warm leftover chicken soup & bread! They are so happy together which makes my heart full!

Laundry is all done, clothes are ironed, going to make a hot cup of tea and curl up under my quilt and read!

Hope you all have a great night!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...oops, just one more thing, Julie's son Justin is HOME!!!!!! They are all down at CLJ as we speak ~ Welcome Home Marine, Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is cool here too, YEAH! I love caramel apples and candy apples and heck... just apples! I am so happy that Nikky and Mike came by to visit! I pray they will be forever happy!

    Enjoy your evening my dear friend! Love you bunches!

    **I am so thankful that Julie's Justin is home, no greater feeling than seeing those Marines and getting a welcome home hug**

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make everything sound so comfy cozy! I am glad life is going well for you! You deserve nothing but the best! xoxo I would love some chicken soup too! What is your recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving our cooler temps here as well! I sure hope they stick around for a while! I know that you are so happy that Nikky and Mike are home and happy and I pray they will enjoy many many years together!

    Enjoy your day...I love you bunches!! And yes..do share the recipe!! :)

    ReplyDelete