Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gotta Get Ready For The Fall.....


Ughh....I need to take my house apart in a few weeks & do some fall cleaning! I want to get new curtains for my kitchen & blinds for the upstairs bedrooms & then there is all of my "STUFF" take it down, clean it, dry it, put it back up ~ yadayadayada!!!!

And what are my plans for the weekend, more junkin' that means more "STUFF" ~ HEHEHE!

Just talked to Billy CLJ is flooded out & they are on a two hour delay tomorrow, but not my Marine. He's the only staff NCO living on base in his area so he has to report in early :/ ....

Nikky & Mike made their way up to Delaware ~ Tropical Storm Nicole blew right through North Carolina and chased my Nicole up the coast ~ LOL!

I was playing around with the picture maker, take a look at this candid of Nik & Mike from their wedding. I love it!



Well, I'm going to scoot!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful picture of Nikky and Mike! They sure look happy and in LOVE!

    WOW, CLJ is flooded... Hope Justin is good and ya know Julie's Justin is home, hope they are all good!

    Take care my friend and don't work too hard! Wish I could go junkin' with you... someday I will:)

    Love you all! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that picture of Nikky and Mike...JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! They sure look so happy! I am so happy for them!!

    I know CLJ is flooded!!! I can't believe that they have had so much rain. I can't wait to hear all about Julie's trip up there!! :D

    Enjoy your day! Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture! One to frame and have ready for her when she gets home. I hear Delaware is flooding too. I'm glad to live on the calm side of the country. Have a great weekend and praying your kids will stay safe in the storms! xoxo

    ReplyDelete