Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Day At The Beach, By: Bailey P.....









Hello Girls, I am back to blogging tonight! Mom didn't take the night off I just felt like blogging & sharing my day with all of you!

As promised WE WENT TO THE BEACH!!! I was tail-wagging happy ;D

I fetched, I saw, I played in the waves, I walked down the beach with my mom, she swam wayyyy out and I paddled behind her ~ we were two tired girls last night!

Dad patrolled the shore for other dogs and any people that might have gotten to close to us...so many people stopped to watch us & they kept asking if they could pet me ~ NO NOT WHEN I AM WORKING & When I fetch my bumper I am in my "retrieving that bird" frame of mind & I am all business!!!!!

When we got home I had to get a bath, I WAS A DIRTY "DAWG" ....then I ate my dinner and curled up and went to sleep. I was so tired I didn't even wake up to go outside, mom got a big kiss early this morning BECAUSE I REALLY HAD TO GO ;D so out we went & then back to bed!

She made a delicious leg of lamb for dinner tonight & I got to have a taste, that gal can cook ~ LOL! I was smacking my chops & drooling for some more!

We are just relaxing now, dad is taking his nap before going to off to work & we are going to go & read!

I hope we get to go back to the beach next weekend, I'll keep my toes crossed!

Mom said to say HOWDY & she'll be back tomorrow so until then.....Be Safe & God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you dried your paws good before trying to type on the computer! Please tell your Mom that Ganky says HI and that I love her! I wonder if you guys have heard from Billy lately!

    Enjoy your evening and don't sneak in there and get any more leg of lamb:)

    Big hugs and I see you wagging your tail at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ms. B, it sure looks like you had a wonderful time at the beach!! I got a chance to talk with you mom yesterday. You know she is very special to me!! You enjoy your evening and tell you mom we all said hello and to give you a belly rub from me!! :)

    ReplyDelete