Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cat Got Your Tongue.....



No, well he's got mine! I can't think of a single thing to say tonight...I got nuttin'!!!!

That's not exactly true, I can't figure out how to grab the blog buttons, I know I know blog-illiterate!!!!

Nikky's wedding is fast approaching & I am having mixed emotions...she's my baby girl WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am going to try my hardest not to blubber like a baby that day ~ LOL!

Billy called us with some news that I can't share just yet, suffice it to say that I am oh so proud but a nervous wreck :/ ....

Ms. B's poor wrecked little knee...one day it seems ti be doing nicely & then it just starts acting up all over again :( my poor pup!

Mr. P's been working so much overtime :/ cash is nice but I miss my wing-man!

I'm feeling old & poopie tonight! Maybe if I colored my hair...oh well! Remicade is tomorrow, we had to switch things up. I'm not happy about it, it's better for me when I can have it on my Friday, then I get the weekend to get to feeling better!

Country Wings, you asked how a shark got in the pond???? He was following a school of Blues & they were just hanging about a mile offshore & THEY WOULDN'T leave so the stinking shark would leave! GRRR, interrupting my tanning - people watching time LOL!

Look at me babbling on like a nutter! Guess I had quite a bit to say after all!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless....

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE FUNNY!!!! And fun. Enjoyed laughing at your post tonight. !! Hugs to you MMS.
    Hope today goes okay...I am saying ANOTHER prayer for Ms. B!!!! Poor Puppy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did have quite a bit to say! I can't wait to hear the Billy news, I don't like being teased:)

    Poor Ms. B:( boo hoo! I hate it that she still has problems!

    You'll cry at the wedding but Mothers are supposed to:)

    Love you bunches! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete