Saturday, July 3, 2010

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....



That's me...see the picture up above??? I don't know what's wrong with me, I have no pep in my step, no gusto, no get up and go ~ HEY it got up & went and left me behind!

Every inch of me hurts, even my hair ;D ~ seriously gals...I feel like an old used up dishrag!

I'm thankful for the long weekend, now if I could just get the Billy's BIG & little to stop making so much laundry I'd be all set ~ LOL!

There are fireworks going off around here at about 8:00pm, I can't say if I'll even be awake for them..oh well! I asked Mr. P to take pics if he was up ~ HEHE we're two old farts!

Well, I'm going to scoot!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...Please keep all of our troops in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I have been kinda tired today too! We just need to rest up and get some energy from somewhere! My list of "got done" today is TINY:) Love you all and hope you get some rest and refuel! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete