I have always been fascinated with Ancient Egypt, the mummies, the pyramids, the history of it all!
Now there is a show on the History Channel, Chasing Mummies & I just love it! It comes on Wednesday nights at 10:00pm EST, which is a bit late for me so I DVR it and well tomorrow the History Channel is showing ALL EGYPT ALL DAY!!! I have my DVR set to start recording at 8:00am...don't know when I'll get to watch all of those interesting shows but I'll find the time :D
A few Trivia questions for you....
1. Who was the first, and only, woman pharaoh?
2. What is the Egyptian system of writing called?
3. What goddess is the wife and sister of Osiris?
4. What is the name of the sun god?
5. Where did ancient Egyptian women place or wear perfume?
6. The Christian cross was developed from what ancient Egyptian symbol?
7. What breed of dog was used as a hunting dog in ancient Egypt?
8. What was the most popular pet in ancient Egypt?
9. Name the only wind instrument in ancient Egypt.
10. During which historical period were the pyramids at Giza built.
Well Hello, my name is Lynda and I’m 43 years old…I’ve been happily married 2x to the same man for let’s see all together 17 years. Yes that’s what I said 2x, I took a 2.5 year hiatus ~ we were young and silly. My hubby’s name is Billy; yes I have two of them. Big & Lil', we also have a daughter her name is Nikky, oh and can't forget Max & Bailey our four legged kids!
Our daughter Nikky is busy, busy, busy planning her wedding :) !!!!!
Our son is a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps ~ PDS Okinawa Japan.