Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello & Happy Saturday......

Met up with my beautiful daughter this morning for her first fitting ~ YAY! She looked so beautiful!

I made an appointment for myself, eeeekkkkkk, wish me luck!

After that I ran to the market, headed home and then off again to the Christmas Tree Shop ~ ohhh I love this store!



Picked up some bath mats, some k-cups for my coffee pot, some odds & ends, yay me!

Watched the Q most of the night, ordered a wreath & a pair of orthotic flip-flops...I'll give them a try. My feet are killing me!!!


These ugly things aren't mine I found them on the Internet, but you get the picture!!

Well gals, I'm off!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless ~ please keep praying it really works!!

3 comments:

  1. OH my...I hope the flip flops are real good to your tired and hurting little dawgs...
    It's just not right!! The two things that carry you around and get you where you need to be, and they are hurtin'!!!!!
    Sounds like you are in full swing with retail therapy! :-) Know you are getting excited about the big day. Have a great Sunday, and hope your Monday will start off right with your little k-cup brewing. Kat loves hers...
    Hugs to you. Thanks for praying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flip flops so I hope they help your feet!! I know you are enjoying your retail therapy!!! :)

    I bet Nikki was beautiful at her fitting!!! Enjoy your evening!! Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited about the wedding plans, I bet you had tears when you saw her in that dress:) I know she AND you will be just beautiful! Girl, flip-flops are my summer shoe and I NEVER wear anything else except on Sunday to Church!

    Have a blessed day my friend, anything from Billy? I want to hear how he is doing:)

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete