Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Spring Duds....



The temperature might not reflect it but it's spring here in New England & I am getting sick and tired of my winter clothes. So what's a girl to do you ask...hmmmmm??? Why shop of course & QVC made it way too easy yesterday :/ it was "Treat Yourself Day" and girls I did just that! Everything was on three easy pays or more and well that was the green light to GO GO GO!!!!

New tops, new Capri pants, new summer dresses, new sandals...Hey, a girl needs to refresh her wardrobe at the change of seasons right (please just agree with me!!!)

I am on a first name basis with the UPS man, LOL! The last time he dropped of a package Mr. P was up YIKES! The UPS man asked Mr. P if I was his wife's ling lost sister or something, the guys at the "shop" kid him that they go to his house all of the time to "see" his wife ~ imagine HOW FUNNY!!! Apparently she's a QVC nut too, he says he hates seeing the little aqua QVC symbol but was happy to know that his wife wasn't the only one battling this addiction ~ LOL!

Well, now I have to run. I need to make room in my closet for all of the new purchases!

See ya soon!

Love to all of you, thank you for the prayers and good wishes!

2 comments:

  1. I need to do the same thing! My problem is that I shop before I get the last year's stuff out:) That makes me buy too much and duplicate what I already have! Oh, what the heck... I'm going shopping! Love you bunches! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear a happy post! If shopping makes you happy... have fun! Love you and hope your week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete