Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Momma Got A New Dyson.....



I did, I did & yes it's pink & I LOVE IT!!!!! Ladies it works so well, I was using it to vacuum the walls in my bedroom & I could actually let go of the extension wand and it continued to suck itself to the wall WOW!!!

Ms. B wasn't very impressed, she's not fond of any vacuum. Steps in my way so I can't get by & tries to bite it ~ NOW THAT'S A DEVIL DOG!

It doesn't take much to make me happy & to tell the truth I seriously love to vacuum, I vacuum the furniture, the walls, the stairs the hardwoods, the little area rugs...I vacuum every day, ask Mr. P he'll tell you!

We've lived in our house going on 11 years and I have gone through 13 vacuum cleaners :?

Oh well...what can I say????

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless....

3 comments:

  1. I have NEVER had a vacuum cleanear that I love! The one I am using now is AWFUL! Happy to know that ONE of has a good one:) Happy Vacuuming! Love you my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess all you can say is you suck. lol! Like that play on words? Oh, I am a clever one, I am! I feel guilty... I only vacuum once a week! Guess I need to pick up the pace so I can be a sucker too! Enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love a newly vacuumed room. I can't stand not having a clean floor. It drives me absolutely nuts. We purchased a Kirby vacuum the first year that we were married. It was a HUGE expense (especially for newly weds living on, well, pretty much nothing), but it's the only vacuum we've ever owned.

    Enjoy that new vacuum. :)

    ReplyDelete