1. What kind of Christmas is Bing Crosby dreaming of?
2. What reindeer's name begins with a V?
3. All I want for Christmas is my...?
~ Two Front Teeth
4. What should you do under a mistletoe?
5. Where was Mommy kissing Santa Claus?
~ Under the Mistletoe
6. What does Alvin want for Christmas?
~ Hula Hoop
7. What was the name of George Bailey's guardian angel in "It's A Wonderful Life"
8. What is the Scrooge's first name?
9. What did Ralphie want for Christmas in "A Christmas Story"? ~ A BB Gun
10. Which Christmas Carol contains the verse "O tidings of comfort and joy"?
~ "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
I'll do a few more Trivia games before Christmas, feel free to copy the questions...print out copies, make scrolls, tie them up with pretty ribbons and play with your co-workers or at your next family gathering..make it fun and perhaps make an inexpensive gift basket filled with some chocolates, a scented candle, a nice pair of cozy socks....!
Well Hello, my name is Lynda and I’m 43 years old…I’ve been happily married 2x to the same man for let’s see all together 17 years. Yes that’s what I said 2x, I took a 2.5 year hiatus ~ we were young and silly. My hubby’s name is Billy; yes I have two of them. Big & Lil', we also have a daughter her name is Nikky, oh and can't forget Max & Bailey our four legged kids!
Our daughter Nikky is busy, busy, busy planning her wedding :) !!!!!
Our son is a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps ~ PDS Okinawa Japan.