Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cooking, Laundry & Football.....

Made this in my slow cooker for dinner tomorrow.....



Beef stew, I just love it, this is a Weight Watchers recipe and it's actually really good. Of course I add a few of my own spices, doesn't bring up the points value just the FLAVOR!!! It's going to be cold here tonight and tomorrow so I thought this would be a good dinner to have "Stick To Your Ribs Yummy" ~ it's always better the next day!

Then I made a pan of the delicious little treats for dinner during the week, I just love these!!!



Golabki better know as stuffed cabbage, yup I'm Polish and I just love Polish foods :) ~ these are toned down a bit made with ground turkey instead of pork and I sauteed my onions in "Pam" instead of butter, so I'm sure they'll be good just not so high in fat...Mr. P loves them so does Nikky.

And now I'm watching the Patriots, it's half time and they are up by 10. Billy was so excited yesterday to be on his 96 and to be able to catch a few NFL games, especially the Pats!!!

Oh, and I'm folding the laundry while I watch...

Until tomorrow, God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. WOW...It all looks wonderful!! Another rainy day here today!! Hope you have a great day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I would say can I come eat... but this is from last Sunday? Looks yummy:)

    ReplyDelete