Monday, February 21, 2011

Lost Weekend.......



Yes, that's right! A lost weekend! I have been so sick all weekend long & I was so thankful to have today off for the President's Day Holiday!

I didn't do a darn thing all weekend, with the exception of just straightening up a bit on Saturday & Sunday morning, other than that I was snuggled up under a blanket with a hot cup of tea & my books!

Mr. P wasn't quite sure what to make it, I never take a time out, I didn't cook not one thing! I think he thought I was kidding on Friday night & when I told him if he wanted food he would have to do the marketing & then fend for himself I thought his eyeballs were going to hit the floor LOL! He's just a wee bit spoiled!

My trusty sidekick stuck to me like glue!

Our fella is back in from the Mojave & will be making his way home for pre-d leave. Mr. P will be flying out down to CLJ so that he can drive home with him!

I need to get to feeling better so that I can enjoy my time with him!

Well, that's about it for me...Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie...
    Oh I am so sorry to hear that you are under the weather, and glad that you had today off to rest a little longer. It is the pits when we hit rock bottom. Our poor families just DO NOT know what to do.

    I have had to give several instructions on the use of the washing machine, the dryer and even the dishwasher. When it came to vaccuming he couldn't find the button to turn it on. I thought I was going to bust a gut laughing. We are so not paid enough for our jobs about the house are we? Last week I sent him to the store for pepperoni's that I forgot for the pizza, and it took him almost an hour. I gave him correct directions, it just did not sink in. And to top it off, he bought (4) large packages to be sure. Yes that is right $20.00 worth of pepperoni. I thought I was going to fall right down on the floor when he handed them to me. He will not be going back to the store to shop. Nope, no way.

    Oh sweetie I hope you get to feeling better soon. I too have today off, and am so glad. I am just a little worn down. Have a beautiful day and get better soon. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Girl, I sure hate it that you have been sooooo darned sick! You get better soon! You have gotta feel good when that Marine comes home! Pre-D leave is a long one so you all will have lots of time together! Love you bunches, prayers and hugs coming at 'cha!

    ReplyDelete