Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can You Believe This.....?












Oy vey!

This girl has had enough, really I have had it with this white stuff!

We woke up to a foot of snow this morning, add that to the snow from our last storm we're up over 2.5 feet ~ @#$%^&!*&%#!!!!!

The doctors that I work for decided yesterday afternoon that we would be closed today. That makes three days lost to snow storms! I did my housework and then went to work here at home ~ I am fortunate to be able to work from home if need be & not use up vacation time!!

Billy was finally able to get to a spot where he had some service so YAY ME!! I was able to have a nice chat with him, I miss him so much!

It's so cold here tonight, it time for a hot cup of tea & my P.J.s

Hehe, Ms. B is on the floor under the desk (we're never very far apart LOL) and she is dreaming. Her little feet are going a mile a minute & she is growling in her sleep. I hope she catches whatever it is that she is chasing!

Well ladies, I'm off!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...

4 comments:

  1. The snow is soooooo pretty but I totally understand having that much would be tooooo much, especially for ME:) That Ms. B is precious out in the snow and dreaming of chasing something... probably in the snow:)

    Enjoy your warm tea, your warm PJs... hopefully the snow will go away but it sounds like there is even more to come:(

    Love you bunches, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the snow pictures but it made me cold!!! Must be God's way of keeping you home from work to stay comfy cozy! ;D Glad ya got to talk to Billy! I just got off the phone with Kevon! Talked to all 5 of my kids today! Hope you stay warm tonight! Hope it goes away soon, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snow pictures, but I know that you are tired of it as well as our snow storm made me not ever want snow again!! Enjoy your tea!! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning...and OHH MY! We had lots of things shut down when we had our storm, but it just was not fun to be "iced in". Too dangerous to take the kids out. I would rather have the "fluff" if I have to have something. I am picturing Ms. B chasing something in her sleep. They are funny when they dream. Stay warm and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete