Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday At Last!!!!!

Good afternoon, lets see where to begin...well since I'm typing this blog it's plain to see that I didn't end up in the County Jail but, let me just ask you this....why are those darn Weight Watchers people so happy all of the time, ughhhhh!

So I get there, and because I'm a super crack-pot I get my self all worked up EVERY WEEK about stepping on that scale...today was no different. So far I've had a loss evertime I've gone, pretty good ones too. Well this morning I approach the scale like I'm ready to do battle, hop on and wait, tick tick tick!!! Oh Come On Just Tell Me How Much I've Lost! And now the moment we've all been waiting for.....GREAT JOB Lynda, so I think wow o.k. I can stop sucking in my stomach and then she spills it, You're down a 1/4 of a pound.

WHAT A 1/4 of A POUND, what the ----! I've starved myself all week long I've eaten all of those veggies and that's all you've got a rotten 1/4 of a pound. I just smiled and slunk over to the meeting room...more to follow. Tune in next week same blog same place!

I'll show them a crummy 1/4 of a pound, they way she said it I was thinking at least 50 or 60 lbs, lol!

After that I took myself over to the Christmas Tree Shop, nothing like a little Retail Therapy to perk a girl up...and what did I buy you ask...well a new wicker basket since my other one was eaten, a new rug for my bathroom, yup you guessed it that was eaten too, and a few other odds and ends.



After that it was off to the market, my hubby wouldn't let me take pictures so maybe next week I'll go alone and take pics.

Well remember I promised to show you my new dresses...here they are!



The top one is for Nikky & Mike's engagement party, and the bottom one is for Kristen & Gregg's wedding (she's my BFFs daughter)

I figured I could snazz one for Kristen & Greg's wedding up with some big chunky beads and well you know!

O.k., enjoy the rest of your Friday. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment