Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday 2 More Days To Go!!!

Hello everyone! Since I showed you how my day began yesterday I though I would show you how it ended,actually it ends this way every night.

Ms. Bailey, she's my little snuggy baby! She sleeps over every night & Mr. Big Boy Max sleeps downstairs in his dogie bed. Hubby works 3rd shift so it's just me and the "kids". We have to wait for Billy to get up before we can go to bed, I usually try to stay awake because if I nap before bed I can't get to sleep!


Needless to say since my day started so early yesterday I kind of over slept this morning, YIKES...we are usually up at 4:30am but this morning we woke up at 5:47am, I have to be in work by 7:00am ~ I made it with a minute to spare....this is what I feel like right about now.....

















I am going to write a quick letter to my son, the Marine and ask him to ship one of these home to me, even if he has to ship it part by part. I'll learn how to put the darn thing back together.
I thought it would help during drive time traffic, which can I tell you I hate!!!!! If you aren't doing at least 85 mph at 6:30am you have no business on the highway never mind the high speed lane, grrrrrrrrrr ~ yes I do suffer from Road Rage!






One more quick item and then I'm off to Farmville.....

Chicken "N" Cheese Casserole ~ Yummo It's what's for dinner tonight at the Casa de Platt.



2 cups cooked macaroni
2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
2 cups canned condensed cream of chicken soup (you can use any cream soup)
1 bag of baby broccoli florets
1 cup fat free milk
8 ounce package of low-fat cheese

heat oven to 350 degrees
cook pasta & broccoli, drain well (I usually just cook it all at the same time)
heat soup, milk and chicken
stir in mac&broc
add 1/2 bag of cheese
combine all ingredients and spoon into a large casserole dish (I spray the dish with non-stick spray)
top with remaining cheese
bake until cheese is bubbly and golden brown

I make ahead and cut into servings so that we just have to plate it up heat it up and eat it up. I serve with a salad or veggie. Very yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hate it when I over sleep! But one thing for sure I will be trying that chicken and cheese casserole!! Looks wonderful! You are doing such a wonderful job with this blogging thing!!! Have a great night and hope your day tomorrow is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete