Sunday, July 26, 2009

Officially Blogging My Life Away!

Where do I begin?????? Let’s see I’m 42 years old, I have a wonderful husband, his name is Billy or as Morgs calls him "Big Bill"...you’ll see why in a second ....here he is...

I also have two of the most beautiful children in the world, yes I’m partial but they really are the most beautiful precious children a mother could ask for!





This is Nikky she's is 25, she is engaged to Mike, and we love him he’s a keeper! They are getting married next year, yahooooo!!!! So she's pretty busy making arrangements! Ughh, I never thought my Baby Girl would grow up and get married, makes me feel so old. I go from being happy, happy, happy to crying my eyes out....I do wish I could shrink her down a bit and hold her tight!!!!

















And this is my baby boy Billy, he's 19. He is a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps, he is currently stationed in Okinawa, Camp Hansen. We are so proud of him!
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.










Then there's Max and Bailey, they are our four legged children, Max will be 9 in a few weeks and Bailey is two ~ they are cute but they are soooo BAD!

Max (L) & Bailey (R)




And that's about it....I'll probably be blogging at night since I have to be at work for 7:00am ~ if you all know me I am an early bird but....if I start blogging I'll never get out the door. So I'll see you back here tomorrow night!





































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. You did a very good job!!! I am so excited!! I love the blogging world!!!So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete