Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday Night Throw Down....!

Hello, TGIT! I work 4 very long 10-11 hour days so that I can have Fridays off, woooooohoooooo & this is the first thing I reached for when I came in this evening!



It's only 1 point, that's Weight Watchers talk. And that's where I'll be going tomorrow morning bright and early, so keep your fingers crossed!



My monster dogs are being so bad tonight, they are really behaving like animals....lol!

We're hoping for a nice weekend, I'd love to get to the beach again and work on my tan. We have our daughters engagement party at the end of August and my girlfriends daughters wedding the weekend after...I promise to show you the dress, maybe tomorrow.

Cindy Lou said "I'd really love to find a way to get together" well, Cindy it looks like we'll be out that way next fall 2010. North Carolina for a few days, we will probably take a day trip to Parris Island and then we're free to shop!!! WoooHoooo.

O.k. Blogville, I'm off way to tired tonight to be witty. More tomorrow unless I wind up in the county jail for punching the Weight Watchers lady in the nose, hehehehe!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great day off! I can't wait until 2010!!! We will have a blast! You enjoy your day and I am gonna try to get this computer worked on!! LLYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete