Friday, April 29, 2011

The Stuff Fairy Tales Are Made Of.....



Yes, I gt up early (when am I not up early, LOL) I made my coffee and snuggled on the couch and watched all of the pre-wedding coverage and the wedding...it's what every girl dreams of, becoming a princess!

Catherine was stunning and Prince William was so handsome in his uniform, it was a storybook wedding & I loved every minute! The crazy hats, the horses, the cars, the carriages, the Royal family EVERYTHING!

I wonder how many times today Prince William thought of his "mum" today, she was with him in spirit every step of the way....



After the wedding I headed off to Remicade so I am very sleepy now :/ off to nap before bed ~ I hope I can sleep...it doesn't come easy and lately it doesn't want to come at all!! The end of October can't get here fast enough!!!

Hope that you were all able to "attend" the wedding ;)

Have a great night, tomorrow I'm off for a mani & pedi and then some SHOPPING!

Love to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding and YEP I watched it too! I was tired of all of the hype but when it came down to it, I just had to watch!

    Hope you get some good rest this weekend and ENJOY shopping:) Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only caught the first "kiss". They looked so amazing! I hope you have a wonderful day. A mani and pedi are on my bucket list. xoxo

    ReplyDelete