Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter.....



Happy Easter, I hope that you all enjoyed your day! Our precious daughter and her sweet husband came to spend the afternoon with us and had dinner...I am Polish and Easter was always a favorite of my dads. We always had yummy Polish food on Easter Sunday and I have carried on with that tradition ~ and girls let me tell you it was GOOD!

We ate too much and laughed a lot! We were all missing Billy and hoped that he had a chance to sit down to a nice dinner, the USO was hosting a dinner on Camp Leatherneck and we were hoping that he was able to have some time to sit down and enjoy!

Tracy, if you are reading that you for the sweet e-mail! Seeing that cutiepatootie made my morning!

Until the next time...Be Safe & God Bless....

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Sweetie...
    What a wonderful share this evening. I can smell all of the wonderful cooking clear out here in Phoenix. Are there any leftovers? I haven't had supper yet?

    I continue to keep Billy in my prayers sweetie, and I hope and pray that he too, had a wonderful Easter dinner. Of course it won't have been your specialties, but I am sure it tasted good.

    Many hugs to you and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you had a great visit with Nikky and Mike! I know that you all had the best time and loads of great food! I bet Billy got entertained and had a great meal! We are praying for that sweet SON of yours!

    Love you bunches, have a blessed week! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter. Good Food and Family always make a great day...Praying for Billy. Happy wishes to You and Mr. P and family and Ms. B - here's hoping she got a morsel....
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!!! It took. It posted the comment!!!
    I have been messin and rebooting, and I have no idea how it got fixed this time, but I am commenting AGAIN!!!. CRAZY!!!!! better go hit everybody else before it wigs out on me again...HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy you had a great Easter! I know your thoughts were on Billy a lot! I still cannot get over those pictures of Ms B and her bunny! lol!

    ReplyDelete