Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gallery 63



Hey...hello out there! Georgia Peaches have, Ganky have you ever been to this auction house???? It's in Georgia & they have a show on the Discovery Channel & I just love it!

I would love to go to an auction, all of that excitement! I am looking for an old dresser that I can re-finish for Billy's bedroom. I think after Easter I might hit a few yard sales and look in the paper for estate sales and try my old haunt St. Vincent's!

We haven't been doing much; it's been cold and rainy here. Hoping it warms up soon, I'm ready to plant some flowers!

Nikyk & Mike are coming for Easter dinner! They have started looking for a house ~ YAY! My wish for my beautiful daughter and her handsome hubby is that all of their dreams come true!

Well, I'm going to scoot. I just wanted to get caught up with all of you and say "hey"!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there dear Lynda! It is nice to hear from you! I haven't been to that auction but it sure looks like fun to me!

    I hope you can find you the perfect dresser for Billy's room and that Nikky and Mike find the perfect house:) Have a blessed evening dear friend, love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete